St. George Village, Roswell’s first life plan community is seeking a Life Enrichment and Transportation Manager.
We live our core values every day and deliver care with person-centered efforts, high level of customer service, contributing to team success, quality focus, safety and security, initiating action, good decision making, consistently modeling the way and excellent communication. We have a beautiful environment centered around the Person Directed Care experience to enhance the life of each resident.
Life Enrichment & Transportation Manager Care Partner - Full Time (Exempt)
Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience supervising employees, working with vendors in coordinating and scheduling activities (weekly, overnight, and holiday programs and special events).
• Responsible for the development and implementation of programs that enhance and promote the highest level of wellbeing for the independent living resident population. Schedules weekly outings and occasional independent living overnight trips.
• Responsible for presenting programs and events that foster and support the physical, social, psychological, emotional, and spiritual aspects of the resident’s lives.
• Certified Eden at Home Associate or completes this training within 120 days (or ASAP) of starting the job. Maintains a keen understanding of the Eden 10 principles and 7 domains of well-being. Develops the capability to understand where a resident may be struggling with a domain of well-being and communicates concerns to the wellness nurse for triage.
• Works collaboratively with the Wellness Nurse to provide oversight of all contracted services offered directly to independent living residents. Recruits new fitness contractors as needed.
• Attends all Resident Association Activity Committee meetings and serves as management’s leader and liaison to this committee.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing and Wellness services in accepting the handoff from marketing and taking the responsibility to help new residents assimilate into the community. Works / follow up with the Resident Mentors to be sure new residents’ transition smoothly to activities and events. Coordinates special events for new resident/mentors to help with their engagement into the community.
• Actively participates in administrative committees as assigned or requested by the E.D. Attends weekly Health Care and Residency committee meeting and monthly Care Partner safety meeting.
• Responsible for assuring the community IL common areas are well decorated for respective holidays.
• Orders supplies/recreation equipment for the department, the fitness center, pool, and chapel.
• Coordinates vehicle preventive maintenance, maintenance, vehicle detailing, registration updates etc.
• Manages the operating budget for the department.
• Responsible for the production of Monthly Calendar, Monday Memo, creating and posting flyers, updating the Touchtown TV in-house channel slides. Understands how to use the Connect -Notifii system for email blasts to resident care partners.
• Responsible for initiating and maintaining the transportation schedule for the Independent and Assisted Living residents.
• Provides oversight of the in-house TV channel by updating events, scheduling movies, and providing information for the Independent Living population.
• Works closely with resident photographers to print, pay and distribute the resident photo directory annually.
SGV is an EOE, AA, M/F/ Vet/ Disability employer.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS BACKGROUND CHECK, PHYSICAL, COVID -19 AND DRUG TEST.
Competitive pay rate
Medical, Dental and Vision is offered to all Full Time Care Partners after 60 days.
SGV pays 90% of employees' premiums (we offer Kaiser HMO plans) and 70% of family premiums for medical and several vision plans.
$1.00 for $1.00 401K w/company match up to the first 3% of your pay, no vesting period.
Paid Time Off is offered to all care partners after 90 days.
Bi-weekly pay/direct deposit.
$500 referral bonus available.
GED or high school diploma
Must be 18 or older.
Minimum three years’ work experience (stable job history preferred)
Clear background check, Pre-employment physical, drug, Tuberculous and COVID -19 tests
Candidates must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Should have availability to reliable transportation (no bus service available in the local area).
All qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
or compete an online application at www.stgeorgevillage.org.