Job Fair Thursday, August 5, 2021, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Canterbury Court, a warm and loving Life Plan Community in Buckhead, is looking to fill the following positions:
•Dining Servers -$14/hour
•Certified Nursing Assistants -$14.50/hour
•Licensed Practical Nurses -$24.50/hour
We provide some wonderful benefits for our staff:
1. Health, Dental & Optical benefits
2. Free meal each day
3. Retirement savings plan with company match
4. Flexible Spending Accounts
5. Company-paid Short-Term Disability
6. Company-paid life insurance
7. Company-paid uniforms
8. Resident-funded academic scholarships
9. Eligibility for quarterly and holiday resident appreciation gifts.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Lisa Bronstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470.381.6792.
Our web site is www.canterburycourt.org.
Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
Essential functions of the job:
• Responsible for satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
• Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
• Performs a variety of cleaning tasks.
• Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms including sinks, tubs, floors and commodes.
• Responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of resident rooms and apartments.
• Removes and disposes of trash.
• Interacts appropriately with residents, client, other personnel, supervisors, and the public.
• Responds to customer preferences, complies with industry and federal and state guidelines.
Skills and aptitude required:
• Knowledgeable of appropriate healthcare environmental services procedures.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
• Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
• Ability to learn and practice healthcare environmental services procedures
• Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
• Must be able to lift/carry and push/pull a maximum of 30/50 pounds.
• Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
Education and experience required:
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Click HERE to apply.