Job Summary: Provide direct nursing services, emergency first aid, and assist in coordinating needed auxiliary services for the independent residents.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Must have critical thinking skills to detect changed in condition and follow protocol for urgent care.
• Serves as a leader of the emergency response team.
• Must provide quality immediate care to Residents who are medically unstable or injured.
• Demonstrate good problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Maintain records of Residents that are treated, prepare incidents reports, and notify Family, POA and MD.
• Collaborate with (IDT) Interdisciplinary Team to ensure appropriate follow-up and support is established.
• Handle queries of Residents, Families and MD after a Medical Incident.
• Demonstrate abilities to plan and organize workload.
• Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information.
• Promote excellent Customer Services to help create a positive work environment.
• Promote Associate and Resident satisfaction.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Current Licensed Practical Nurse License
• Minimum of 3-5 years nursing experience in Ambulatory Care or similar setting.
• CPR Certification
Skills and Aptitude Required:
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations for long-term care, assisted-living and continuing-care facilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff, residents and families.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Must possess ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
• Ability to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
• Ability to supervise and manage resident care.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Click HERE to apply.