Canterbury Court – is currently seeking a sales-minded professional to join our Sales Team as a Senior Living Residency Counselor.
The Residency Counselor will sell existing and future Independent Living apartment home residences. There may also be an opportunity to sell Assisted Living and Memory Support in the future. Ideal candidates will have previous sales experience, the desire to achieve high goals, a desire to work with seniors, and have the ability to close for future occupancy. Knowledge of the CCRC model is a definite plus. This Residency Counselor must be an organized, self-directed individual that has prior experience in a senior living sales environment. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, hospitality is preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to cultivate relationships and build rapport with potential residents, to include proficiency in telephone contact and follow up, lead management, and closing skills
• Ability to build excitement for a future community
• Excellent hospitality and customer service standards
• Experience in a Customer Relationship Management database is helpful
• Ability to maintain detailed records and have solid computer skills
• Ability to achieve and sustain the quality and quantity of leads and referrals
The qualified candidate must have a flexible work schedule and be willing to work weekends and evenings, as required. Position offers competitive compensation and benefits package, including a commission plan.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications or wish to explore the opportunities in more detail, please email: email@example.com your resume with subject line: Canterbury Court