The Senior Director of Health Services is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of resident care and services at King’s Bridge Retirement Community. Specific areas of focus inclue healthcare management of residents in King’s Bridge Assisted Living, Memory Care and Wellness programs. The goal of this position is to ensure that Kingsbridge is a place in which residents, employees and families thrive and feel a sense of community. This position reports to the Executive Director of King’s Bridge.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for daily operations and overseeing overall care and services in Assisted Living, Memory Care and the Wellness Center to achieve above stated goal.
2. In conjunction with Leadership Team, develop and implement an on-boarding process that provides education in creating and maintaining a person-centered focus for all staff and residents.
3. Maintain on-going communication among care partners to ensure resident needs are being met.
4. Provide and monitor staff training and in-services to achieve consistent person-centered care.
5. Ensure compliance with all regulations and build positive relations with regulatory staff.
6. Develop and implement strategies to integrate a health and wellness focus, encompassing all areas of wellness into the programs and activities at Kingsbridge.
7. Work with care partners to ensure new residents move into the appropriate level of care.
8. Lead and oversee a team of care partners (residents, families, staff) to ensure residents receive support and services to achieve their maximum attainable state of well-being, as needs change.
9. Work with the Leadership Team to integrate all services into a continuum of care (i.e. aging in place) that creates a dynamic community, emphasizing a collaborative spirit.
10. Work with the Executive Director and Business Manager to develop and manage budgets.
11. Foster an atmosphere of continual learning and forward-thinking within the community.
12. Serve as a liaison between residents, staff, families and the community.
• 3-5 years of demonstrated success in management of long-term care
• Demonstrated experience in understanding person-centered care services and environment
• RN or Nurse Practitioner license
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully within dynamics of a healthy team
About King’s Bridge:
King’s Bridge is an independent not-for-profit senior living community offering three levels of care: Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Since 1985, King’s Bridge has been serving seniors in Northeast Atlanta with a reputation for excellent care within a beautiful community. King’s Bridge has approximately 200 residents (75% Independent Living and 25% Assisted Living or Memory Care) served by 90 employees. King’s Bridge offers competitive pay and full benefits including a matching 403B retirement plan. For more information, visit www.kingsbridge.org.
Individuals interested in being considered for this position can send resume and inquire by emailing, King’s Bridge Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.