Lutheran Towers is a faith-based, non-profit, senior community that provides an affordable, quality home with person-centered supportive services that empowers its residents to thrive.
Lutheran Towers offers a very generous salary and a robust benefits package, including health and dental, life, and disability insurance; paid time off; a generous retirement plan; and a great environment filled with energetic, fun, team-oriented people.
We value people who are customer service-oriented, smart, passionate, and get things done in an exemplary fashion
POSITION: Preventive Maintenance & Environmental Technician
SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
Responsible for the Maintenance and Cleanliness of the physical facility, and grounds.
REPORTS TO: Physical Plant Manager, under the direction of the Physical Plant Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Maintains all common area Air Handlers; weekly.
2. Maintains Hot Water Boiler, HVAC weekly.
3. Assists with dry wall repairs, cleaning A/C coils / services P-TAC HVAC units.
4. Maintains accurate records of all maintenance performed on equipment and machinery.
5. Maintains emergency equipment – lights, exit lights, fire extinguishers, resident
pull stations and door closers on resident and common area doors.
6. Completes work order requests according to maintenance priorities.
7. Assists in refurbishing vacant apartment including:
a. General plumbing, painting, and carpentry
b. Cleaning / Carpet shampooing
c. Make-ready (Punch)
d. Maintenance repair
8. Responds to all building/resident emergencies.
9. Performs grounds and dumper duties daily.
10. Attend trainings when necessary.
11. Maintains good operating condition of vehicle and records of Minibus as needed
• Cleanliness on the public and private areas – Wellness center, conference rooms, hallways, elevators, restrooms, Bridge Tower, and Office rooms located in Basement, 1st floor, and 3rd floor.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. 3 to 5 years of Maintenance experiences.
3. Good driving record and valid Driver’s License.
4. Able to lift 75 pounds alone and 125 pounds with assistance.
5. Knowledge of Plumbing, Electrical, Appliances repair and Carpentry.
To apply send an email to email@example.com.