The Manager, Internal Communication (MIC) is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying a comprehensive communications strategy. The MIC will collaborate with team leaders to deliver and implement internal communications programs to promote the Lenbrook Brand, programs, services, and to foster an inclusive environment of shared understanding and purpose, embed culture, and assist the organization to speak with a common voice.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop communication strategy for Lenbrook (including digital strategy) using cultural framework and organizational strategy as filter for all communication initiatives.
- Build communication infrastructure (internal channels).
- Ensure internal messaging is aligned with external communications and have working knowledge of all communication efforts to ensure alignment in content, tone, frequency, goals.
- Work cross functionally and across teams to execute communication initiatives
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Manage and create engaging content for the internal communications channels (email, in-person events, virtual events etc.) and regularly evaluate the efficiency of the channels used. Own all internal announcements (visual appearance, brand standards, content, format, etc.).
- Manage the planning and delivery of both virtual and in-person all-staff events, meetings.
- Build feedback mechanisms into the internal communications strategy to facilitate staff feedback use input to further evolve strategy.
- Provide clear and effective communication in response to crisis or emergency situations to reassure and guide staff.
- Work with HR to develop internal materials that explain or convey the company's policies or position on issues.
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are aware of changes, key initiatives, and accomplishments within the organization.
- Support Executive and Management teams to prepare effective communications (content, tone, channels) and distribute through appropriate channels including but not limited to presentations and meetings.
- Identify needs and provide direction to marketing team to help design corporate collateral (e.g. video, printed materials, digital, etc.).
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 Years similar experience
- Bachelors Degree (English, Journalism, Communications or Marketing, Business Administration)
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Lenbrook Square Foundation, Inc requires all Associates to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Fully vaccinated is defined as having two (2) doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer Covid-19 vaccinations, or one (1) dose of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccination, plus 14 days.
In order to move forward in the application process, you must have received all required doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.
Click here to apply.