Lenbrook’s Health Services Department is the Heartbeat of the facility, our Nurses are impeccable with caring for our beautiful Residents. Lenbrook is seeking a LPN Charge Nurse and RN to join our congenial family. This position is full-time working in our long-term care unit. Come be a part of our Lenbrook Way!
*Licensed Practical Nurse Sign-On Bonus $1,500*
*Registered Nurse Sign-On Bonus $3,000*
Provide nursing care in accordance with facility and nursing service policy and procedure. Assist with orientation and training of personnel. Communicate and observe the Corporate Compliance Program and comply with Code of Conduct.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Recognize significant changes in conditions of residents.
• Administer medications according to procedure and be aware of pharmacological and therapeutic effect.
• Chart medications and treatments according to procedures.
• Record nursing information on resident’s care plans and clinical records, including nursing notes, MARs, treatment record, and transcription.
• Observe, report and record resident reaction to drugs, tests, treatments, and therapeutic measures.
• Participate in formal and informal staff development in-service programs, workshops, institutes and conferences.
• Inform Nursing Supervisor of departmental activities and condition of each resident.
• Assume responsibility for assigned residents, including regular bed checks, to ensure that no resident is left unattended.
• Report incidents of reported resident abuse immediately.
• Report all unusual occurrences (incidents/accidents) that occur during the shift.
• Supervision of CNAs who give direct resident care on the shift.
• Ensure rehabilitative nursing procedures are performed.
• Record monthly resident’s assessment and quarterly assessment.
• Assist in interpreting goals and objectives of the Healthcare Department.
• Perform compliance rounds at least three times during a shift to ensure residents’ needs are met.
Skills and Aptitude Required:
• Must be congenial to residents, residents’ families and associates and respond in a professional manner.
• Must be able to respond to an emergency in the independent living setting.
Education and Experience Required:
• Current LPN or RN license in the State of Georgia
• Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Good standing with the Georgia Board of Nursing
• CPR certification
• Cart experience, required
• Supervisory experience and experience in long-term care preferred
• Excellent technical assessment and documenting skills
Click HERE to apply.