Responsible assisting in the execution of the LIVE Department by effectively supporting independent living residents by demonstrating the three pillars o LIVE: 1) Providing guidance and support to smooth life's transitions 2) Provide education to live vital and engaged lives and 3) Provide referrals to quality service providers.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Assist Director in supporting all resident and family needs with both internal and external resources and services.
- Assist Marketing Team in educating potential residents about LIVE and its benefits.
- Work closely with Marketing Team and Clinic to ensure seamless transition of new residents into the community to include development and presentation of care plan recommendations (ESP) with Clinic Manager as deemed necessary.
- Conduct Managements portion of the resident orientations to orient new residents to the programs, services, amenities, and stakeholder groups ensuring new residents have the opportunity and support to live an engaged and fulfilling life at Lenbrook.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improvement to enhance the onboarding experience.
- Initiate and schedule post move-in home visits to reconnect and ensure transition and community engagement success during resident onboarding process.
- Maintain appropriate documentation to resident files and records (AOD), including auditing all new resident paperwork to ensure a complete file according to the resident file checklist.
- Record and liaison resident concerns to the appropriate resource at Lenbrook and ensure feedback loop is closed to effectively address concerns and questions. Document contact with residents and/or families with resolutions to request and issues via electronic method.
- Collect departmental intel to identify trends such as gaps in services, suggestions for service enhancements and direct to appropriate channel, including the resident feedback log.
- Attend IDT (Interdisciplinary Team) meetings and work cohesively to assist in complex resident concerns.
- Perform hospital and home visits when appropriate to provide seamless transitions within the continuum.
- Work closely with Admissions Coordinator to support efforts with seamless transition of residents to our Health Care Center
- When appropriate, continued outreach and care support of IL residents receiving short term care in our Health Care Center to stay connected between care transition needs.
- Attend Health Care Center discharge care plan meetings to ensure resident needs are met after returning to their IL apartment.
- Follow up with residents and families at regular intervals to support anticipated needs.
- Work with staff, residents, and family of independent living residents to ensure a smooth vacate experience.
- Maintain vacate spreadsheet to capture trends.
- Maintain current list of community resources and service providers for LIVE.
- Participate in meetings and/or collaborations to strengthen provider partnerships.
- Works with staff to develop and distribute resident notices for service modifications or disruptions (e.g. holiday memos) and communicate via various internal channels such as K4Community Plus app, resident information meetings (RIM) and printed memos.
- Works with administration and department leaders in support of creating and promoting Resident Information Meetings
- Accurately posts changes to K4 Community Plus app to ensure residents directory information is accurate following any permanent or temporary transfer from Independent Living.
- Prepare summary reports as needed to meet measurable outcomes.
- Participate in trainings, seminars and/or conferences to further your knowledge and networking opportunities.
- Ensure resident and family satisfaction with the LIVE Program by conducting satisfaction surveys when appropriate; data entry of results.
- Act as a LIVE ambassador within Lenbrook and in the marketplace.
- Ability to participate in community presentations when appropriate.
- Enter resident data into AASC Online database system to manage and maintain measurable outcomes.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation for LIVE when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- MSW in Social Work, Case Management or related social service field strongly preferred
- A comfortable working knowledge of Social Security, Medicare, insurance plans/policies, basic medical terminology and discharge planning
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with elder care and support providers in Lenbrooks primary market area
Skills and Aptitude Required:
- Experience in home and community-based services
- Empathetic and intuitive problem solver, active listener with high emotionally intelligence
- Self-starter, deadline oriented.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service background and orientation; experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Extensive knowledge of local external service providers and programs for elders
- Ability to continually support and improve a start-up program within an existing business operation
- Ability to function independently but work well with others
- Strong desire to enhance the quality of life for residents
- Must be congenial with residents, residents families and associates
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office and learn new programs
Lenbrook Square Foundation, Inc requires all Associates to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Fully vaccinated is defined as having two (2) doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer Covid-19 vaccinations, or one (1) dose of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccination, plus 14 days.
In order to move forward in the application process, you must have received all required doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.
Click here to apply.