Reporting directly to Community Administrator. Greet guests, healthcare workers, vendors and caretakers in courteous and polite manner and direct them to their requested destination, immediately informing staff members if they have a guest waiting. Manage all incoming telephone calls. Call 911 for residents as needed. Become familiarize with front desk procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
• Document and review incident logs daily. Distribute Incident Reports accordingly.
• Be able to operate all Life Safety Systems: (Pull Cords, Smoke Detectors and Fire extinguishers).
• Monitor and be first respondent to Resident Emergency Alarm Cord pulls and smoke and fire related issues.
• Manage guest entry into building including communication of parking policy, sign in sheets and general information of GCT.
• Monitor overnight log book. Notify Resident & Community Administrator of guests in excess of 15 days. Prepare and email overnight residents/visitors report to staff.
• Receive shift report from security, prepare, and email report to staff.
• Patrol interior/exterior, monitor property, and surveillance cameras.
• Observe and maintain high profile and security measures to ensure safety of residents.
• Answer general questions for staff, residents and guests.
• Monitor front/back door for vendors, repairmen, movers and deliveries. Sign for deliveries.
• Keep the front office and management common area neat/organized. Sanitize desktop, phones, counter and all touch points of front desk, management office and lobby regularly.
• Make copies, faxes for staff/resident. Collect payment and maintain funds in a safe area.
• Complete Work Orders and follow-ups with staff/residents.
• Call maintenance related vendors as needed by the Maintenance Coordinator.
• Manage refunds for laundry. Report losses to Administrator.
• Replenish supplies in cabinets for all staff to include Courtesy staff.
• Replenish Accu-shield labels.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Receive U.S. mail packages and UPS/Fed Ex packages – notify residents accordingly.
• Communicate pertinent resident issues with Community Administrator on a daily basis.
• Assist with Activity sign-up book as needed.
• Assist with setting up/breaking down for activities and events as needed.
• Collect money for events and outings.
• Update and maintain Channel 20.
• Make sure all TV channels are working properly.
• Assist residents with cell phone, computer, tablets and Wi-Fi concerns.
• Inform Supportive Services/Life Enrichment Coordinator anytime a resident is having a problem with services, or appear to be in need of service.
• Print, copy, and maintain forms and refill books as needed.
• Reboot library computers weekly and change ink for all printers as needed
• File documents for GCT management as needed.
1) Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time.
2) Reaching by hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction.
3) Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than with whole hands(s) or arm(s), for example, using a keyboard.
4) Communication skills using the spoken word.
5) Ability to see within normal parameters.
6) Ability to hear within normal range.
7) Ability to move about.
• Knowledge of various computer systems, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Operate the Work Order Software program.
• Perform all other duties as required by Community Administrator
• Bilingual, Korean and English
• Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
• Highly organized
To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com