Collect and analyze financial data to prepare financial reports, ensuring that all reporting is in compliance with GAAP and other regulatory compliance and guidelines. Present financial reports to managers. Assist with forecasting/ projections, budget preparation, and audit response.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including variance analysis.
- Prepare and analyze monthly forecasts and projections, including covenant compliance
- Maintain monthly historical trend data points
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Prepare required regulatory filings and compliance reporting (including DOI, CARF, debt covenants, Medicare Cost Reports, actuary reports and others)
- Assist with annual audit and tax returns information gathering
- Special projects as required, for example, COVID reimbursement funds reporting; commercial insurance renewal reporting
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree in accounting from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated thought leadership and initiative
- Minimum five years experience in financial reporting.
- Life Plan Community (CCRC)/ Senior Living, Skilled Nursing Center, or healthcare
Click here to apply.