Lutheran Towers is a faith-based, non-profit, senior community that provides an affordable, quality home with person-centered supportive services that empowers its residents to thrive. For more information about Lutheran Towers, please visit our website at www.lutherantowers.org.
The Business Services Manager is the first point of contact for Lutheran Towers. This important role is responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of the community we serve.
Lutheran Towers offers a very generous salary and a robust benefits package, including health and dental, life, and disability insurance; paid time off; a generous retirement plan; and a great environment filled with energetic, fun, team-oriented people.
Job Title: Business Service Manager
Reports to: Director of Business Operations
1. Purchasing of Office Equipment/Supplies and ensuring the service of various equipment in the office.
2. Overseeing the Security systems and the other operational systems in the building.
3. Oversee the front desk receptionists and their responsibilities
4. Ensure that the rent is collected from the tenants and entered into the system monthly
5. Be a vendor liaison and handle all vendor accounts and inquiries
6. Qualify and screen disputes for appropriate department and report all disputes to Director of Operation and Executive Director.
7. Manage and assign all parking spots for residents with cars.
8. Manage and supply Resident Computer Lab, Games room and Media hall as well as diagnose any problems with equipment in order to minimize utilizing IT hours.
9. HUD Compliance: Diligently and proactively contact residents who have expiring leases and ensuring their renewal based on HUD guidelines.
10. Address all resident concerns and communicate those to your direct supervisor when necessary.
11. Under the guidance of department director, ensure the success of all annual state inspection such as MORs and REAC/Inspire
12. Oversee and monitor the proper completion of move-in, recertification, and interim files on an on-going basis based on HUD’s strict guidelines.
13. Conduct monthly compliance file audits on random file selections.
14. Attend annual continuing education courses to keep up to date on HUD, IRS, and state agency policies, procedures, and guidelines. Inform site staff of any updates to these policies and procedures.
15. Process Request for Funds from R & R to HUD in conjunction with Director of Operation.
16. Involve in Special Projects (as determined by ED)
• Minimum two (2) years college Associate Degree with minimum 3 years low-income housing experience, preferable senior housing programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Gerontology, Business, and/or Social Science
• High level of Spanish language proficiency both verbal and written will be an added asset
• A demonstrated passion for working with and empowering Seniors to thrive
• Minimum of 3 years property management experience within HUD Multifamily
• Wide knowledge of Fair Housing laws, relevant Georgia statutes as they apply to leasing and occupancy of affordable housing.
• Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) or Professional Occupancy Specialist (POS) HUD Section 202/8 Senior Housing and preferably has Eden At Home Certification
• Knowledge in NHC and HUD systems, Onesite software, QuickBooks and has Bookkeeping experience
• Detailed oriented and highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to use technology and software to improve processes and Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
• The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
To apply send an email to email@example.com.